Our Commitment to Protect our Clients’ Data and Money
- To build trust with our Clients and other stakeholders by implementation of an effective Anti-money laundering policy as part of our Quality of Service.
- To ensure Our Business is not used by Criminals or Terrorists to launder money.
- To comply with the regulations covering Anti-Money laundering policy and practise.
What We Will Do
To meet that commitment, we will:
- ‘Know Our Clients’ – Do Client Due Diligence (“CDD”)
- Understand our Client’s transactions
- Check Client sources of funds with supporting evidence to mitigate risk
- Report suspicions or concerns to MLRO
How We Will Do It
- Implement processes and procedures that are ‘fit for purpose’: simple, clear and effective and communicated to, and understood by, everyone
- Manage our risk using sensible checks – Complete a Client Risk assessment in each case
- Exercise common sense – if something looks or feels “funny” or “suspicious’ then act and report it.
- Provide training and support to enable Pacitti Jones personnel to confidently perform their anti-money laundering responsibilities.
- Designate a senior MLRO to whom any suspicions should be referred.
- Conduct regular spot reviews of cases to ensure procedures are followed and are effective.
- Be able to demonstrate our compliance