In a fast moving market, we understand you need to be able to move swiftly and with confidence.
You could trawl the high street and the Internet to see which deals are suitable, you could even talk to a mortgage adviser at your local bank, but they will be restricted to selling you their own mortgage products. By using an impartial, independent broker, we can offer free, impartial advice to ensure that your needs are prioritised over the lenders’ profits.
As a first time buyer, we appreciate that you will have many questions that need answering. It’s not as simple as just finding a home; you will also want to know:
- How much can I borrow?
- What type of mortgage should I apply for?
- How long will it take to secure a mortgage offer?
- How much deposit will I need?
- What’s the most efficient way to save for a deposit?
- Are there any additional costs when buying a home?
- Will I be accepted for a mortgage?
- What is a Home Report?
- What happens once my mortgage application is accepted?
As well as mainstream mortgages, we will also look at Guarantor mortgages and Shared Owner/Equity mortgages to give you a few other options. Once you have found a property you would like to buy, we will help you from start to finish, liaising with estate agents, solicitors, and surveyors as required and obtaining an Agreement In Principle (AIP) if needed.