- Exclusion of Liability
While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in the Site.
- No warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
- Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved to Pacitti Jones. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of the Site is prohibited.
- Prohibited Use
You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You agree not to attempt to alter the content of the Site in any way.
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that the terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by Scottish law and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Scotland.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
The contents of the Site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without prior notification to you.
- Who We Are
Pacitti Jones Legal Limited is a company incorporated in Scotland with Company Number with its registered office, First Floor, 49 Bath Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 2DL.
- Pacitti Jones Stirling markets properties and services via this website but as a separate legal entity and is regulated by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs. It is not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authorities, nor the Law Society or Scotland.
- If you have a query with regard to these terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org