Viewings and valuations will continue with safety measures in place.
After the First Ministers announcement on Tuesday 22nd of September stating Scottish residents can no longer visit other households, we are reaching out to make our customers aware that this does not apply to businesses. Provided we all follow social distancing requirements, use hand sanitiser and wear face masks we are still able to conduct viewings and valuations safely.
As always the health and safety of our customers, viewers and colleagues is our number one priority.
We hope you will still feel comfortable to continue with your appointment(s), however, if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact your local branch. Please let your agent know if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms and we will rearrange your appointment.
You can find more information here.
Prospective tenant or buyer when viewing a property;
- There should be a maximum of two people present for any booked viewing.
- We will not be able to carry out an in person viewing with anyone under the age of 18.
- Please make your own way to the property and try to avoid public transport.
- For the duration of the viewing we request that you respect social distancing measures and remain two meters from your Estate Agent at all times.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE including masks and gloves for the viewing. If possible, please carry hand sanitiser and use before, during and after the appointment.
- Can we politely ask that you do not touch anything at all during the appointment, and allow your agent to guide you through the appointment to protect the safety and well-being of all concerned.
- We politely ask that you wear a mask, when talking to us and throughout appointments.
- We will try to limit viewings to a reasonable time (around 15-20 minutes, but this may vary in accordance to the size of the property).